Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tony Blair, eat your heart out!

Things have only got better.
I managed, thanks Bill, to get hold of a couple of those new boards from Creative Robotics. As I suspected, they do exactly the job I need them to do for the new Tagbots. I built one this evening, plugged it into a Duemilanove set to the Uno version of the test sketch and off she ran. Not literally yet, sadly, as the plastic sheet has yet to arrive and I still have to get it cut on the laser cutter. I had originally hoped to have at least one Tagbot mobile by the end of the weekend but I don't see that happening now.
This is the final design for two chassis to be cut from 3mm thick acrylic sheet. When the first pair have been built to my satisfaction, I will make the actual SolidWorks files available on the code site so that anyone who feels rash enough will be able to cut them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!