Saturday, March 23, 2013

Let's go!

Well,nearly.
Thanks to another Bob, I was able to build a Tagbot chassis this weekend after all. I am calling it build 1 as several minor mistakes have already surfaced. Firstly, it's just a bit smaller than it needs to be and, secondly, I made one critical part just 3mm too short. It doesn't stop it from working but doesn't look as good as it should. Nonetheless, I have put the first model together and it works. The balance is correct and the remote control module fits where I hoped it would. The battery pack doesn't go where it was intended to but that can be fixed in build 2 so, all in all, a successful first effort. Now I will begin working on the first sketch.
Wish me luck.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!